- Implement electronic initiatives means and encourage use of
intranet and internet to share circulars, policy and procedure
- Optimize passenger lifts sequencing during non-peak hours.
- Set thermostat lock.
- Re-arrange lighting circuit zoning:
1. Canopy area - 200W canopy lamps were replaced by 58W
T8 fluorescent lamps saving 71% of energy.
2. Staircase and corridor - Use 1X18W T8 fluorescent lamp with
extension kit to retrofit 3X36W T8 fluorescent lamp or
1X36W T8 fluorescent lamp
and save 60% of energy.
3. Office area - 3X36W T8 fluorescent lamps were replaced by
T5 fluorescent lamps with reflectors providing equal
lighting intensity and saving 56% of energy in the office
4. Warehouse area - Over 600 sets of Hi-Bay lights were
replaced by energy-efficient induction lamps and florescent
light fittings saving more than 50% of energy.
- Reduce water usage
- Use fax note instead of fax cover page
- Reuse envelopes
- Encourage two-side printing
- Partner with a local chain supermarket store to recycle wooden
- Recycle paper, aluminum cans & plastic bottles
- Recycle food oil in staff canteen
- Our tractors, forklifts and van use B5 Bio-diesel.
- We are using the latest model of hybrid vehicle to reduce
No Sharks Fin Policy
- AAT CSR Club recognizes its role to contribute actively in
protecting the endangered species, a “No Shark Fin” Policy
was established to mark AAT’s stand on the issues. Under
this policy, AAT will not have shark fins on its menu during all
corporate and staff events. We hope that this will raise the
staff’s awareness on the importance of protecting the
endangered species for our planet and that everything
we do will have its impact on future generations.