- Participate in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of enterprise applications
- Involve in various activities with software development life cycle (SDLC) in the capacity as a senior technical staff
- Participate in the project implementation and support services
- Supervise programmers and vendors to perform system development duties and complete project tasks on agreed schedule
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3-4 years’ of experience with project management and full SDLC experience
- Previous experience in mission-critical / logistics industry will be an advantage
- Knowledge in J2EE based architecture, RDBMS (Oracle, Microsoft SQL), C#, .NET, Business Intelligence and mobile development will be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication, presentation, documentation and demonstrated people / vendor management skills
- Fresh Graduates or candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmer
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 13 days annual leave, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to +852 2286 0374 OR Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.