- Prepare and coordinate new system development, related system change requirements by providing solution to and liaison with user department(s)
- Participate, lead and manage projects involving process re-engineering, new product development and operations enhancement
- Develop process improvement procedures
- Monitor operational performance
- Prepare procedure manual write up
- Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Transportation or other related disciplines
- 3 years’ relevant experience of project management or process re-engineering management in logistics field
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Visio)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Highly self-motivated with good analytical, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Operations Analyst
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 13 days annual leave, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to +852 2286 0374 OR Email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.