- Participate in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of enterprise applications
- Involve in various activities with software development lifecycle (SDLC) in the capacity as a senior technical staff
- Participate in the project implementation and support services
- Supervise programmers and vendors to perform system development duties and complete project tasks
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline with 6 years’ of relevant experience in project team. Previous experience in mission-critical/ logistics industry will be an advantage
- Candidates with less education background but satisfactory performance will also be considered
- Knowledge and experience in J2EE based architecture and RDBMS (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience in C#,. NET, Business Intelligence System would be an added advantage
- Ability to work independently and lead the team
- Good communication, presentation, documentation and problem-solving skills
- Good and demonstrated people management skills
We offer the right incumbent attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, 13 days annual leave, double pay, performance bonus, medical scheme, life insurance, travel allowance and education subsidy.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference no., recent and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd., 10 Chun Ping Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong OR Fax to +852 2286 0374 OR Email to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. We will not be responsible for any disclosure or the loss of personal data during transmission. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment only. Information of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 3 months from the date of application.