Due to recent developments with COVID-19, Asia Airfreight Terminal (AAT) has stepped up precautionary measures to enhance safety of our staff, tenants and terminal users, and prevent the spread of the infectious disease.
- Everyone who enters the Terminal is required to wear face-masks and have their body temperature taken. Those who do not wear face-mask, display fever symptoms or a body temperature exceeding 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter the Terminal.
- Floor markings for queuing in public areas such as the canteen, lift lobbies and service counters have been put in place to maintain proper social distancing.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all facilities have been enhanced to safeguard the health of all stakeholders. Automatic mist spray hand sanitizing dispensers or hand sanitizers are placed in the Terminals for use.
- Sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and hygiene supplies are provided for our staff. Periodic temperature checks for individual staff are done to monitor their health situation regularly.
- Dine-in services at AAT Canteen are restricted for the use by AAT staff, tenants and suppliers who hold valid AAT permits in order to limit the number of people. Visitors who do not hold AAT permits are welcome to use the take-away services. A QR code of "LeaveHomeSafe" mobile app is available at the Canteen for recording arrival/departure time. Everyone who enters the canteen is required to have their body temperature taken, maintain social distancing when queuing up at the cashier, and always wear face-masks when no food or drink is served. The number of diners per table is restricted to not more than two until further notice.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation and understanding to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Asia Airfreight Terminal Co., Ltd.