Due to recent developments with COVID-19, Asia Airfreight Terminal (AAT) has stepped up precautionary measures to enhance safety of our staff, tenants, business partners and terminal users, and prevent the spread of the infectious disease.
- Everyone who enters the Terminal will be required to wear face-masks and have their body temperature taken. Those who do not wear face-mask, display fever symptoms or a body temperature exceeding 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter the Terminal.
- Floor markings for queuing in public areas such as the canteen, lift lobbies and service counters have been put in place to maintain proper social distancing.
- All are encouraged to observe good personal hygiene by regularly using the automatic mist spray hand sanitizing dispensers or hand sanitizers placed in the Terminal, at entrances, truck docks and service counters.
- Sufficient stock of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and hygiene supplies are available for our staff. Periodic temperature checks for our staff are done to monitor the health situation of our staff constantly.
- We have enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of all facilities to safeguard the health of all stakeholders.
- Dine-in services at the AAT Canteen are restricted for the use of AAT staff, tenants and vendors who hold valid AAT permits. Visitors who do not hold valid AAT permits are welcomed to use the take-away services.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation and understanding to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Asia Airfreight Terminal Co. Ltd