Asia Airfreight Terminal (AAT) takes the health and safety of our staff, customers, tenants and terminal users as our top priority. AAT has been closely monitoring the development of the COVID-19 pandemic. We have stepped up and enforced precautionary measures to prevent the spread of the infectious disease. Moreover, we would like to urge your kind attention & cooperation to always observe good personal hygiene and the latest and following precautionary measures of AAT.
- Everyone who enters AAT will be required to wear face-masks and have their body temperature taken. Those who do not wear a face-mask, or display fever symptoms or a body temperature exceeding 37.5°C will not be allowed to enter the Terminal.
- Floor markings for queuing in public areas such as the canteen, lift lobbies and service counters have been put in place to maintain proper social distancing.
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of all facilities have been enhanced to safeguard the health of all stakeholders. IMC water catalyst technology is applied to lifts and lift lobbies for achieving anti-bacterial effect. Automatic mist spray hand sanitizing dispensers or hand sanitizers are placed at the Terminal for use (such as main entrances, lift lobbies, service counters, etc.).
- Sufficient Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) items and hygiene supplies are provided for our staff to use if deemed necessary due to the nature of their work. Periodic temperature checks for individual staff are done to monitor their health situation regularly.
- Dine-in services at AAT canteen are restricted for the use by AAT staff, tenants, subcontractors/ service providers who hold valid AAT permits to limit the number of people. A dedicated dining zone is set up for the specific group of airport staff in accordance with the guideline by the related Authorities. Visitors who do not hold AAT permits are welcomed to use the take-away services. Moreover, a QR code of “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app is available at the canteen for recording arrival & departure time. Everyone who enters the canteen is required to have their body temperature taken, maintain social distancing when queuing up at cashier, always wear face-masks when no food or drink is served. The number of diners per table is restricted to not more than two (2) until further notice.
Thank you very much for your kind cooperation and understanding to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and make appropriate adjustments in a timely manner.
Asia Airfreight Terminal Co Ltd