Under Hong Kong Regulations, any import or export article other than an exempted article is required to be lodged with the Commissioner of Customs and Excise Department an accurate and complete import or export/re-export declaration. For the consolidated shipments, the corresponding house manifests must also be submitted for declaration. In this regard, AAT would collect the house manifest information from all agents and submit them to Customs & Excise.
AIMS and TRAXON are the vehicles to facilitate the declaration process. Agents can submit their house manifests through TRAXON or AIMS to AAT Cargo Management System for shipments declaration.
AIMS is a free web-based application system which provides our valued customers a fast & convenient channel to submit the house manifests via internet as the main feature.
What may AIMS users enjoy ?
- Completely free of charge service
- Fast & convenient house manifest submission through internet
- Shipment status enquiry function
- Submitted house manifest & submission history enquiry function
User Guide Download
You may download the User Guides for details.
- Sample of Authorization Letter for Import Cargo Collection
- FHL Amendment Notification User Guide
- AAT Electronic Cargo Arrival Notice (eCAN) Registration Guide
- AAT Cargo Pre-declaration User Guide
- User Guide for AAT Internet Management System (AIMS) -Real-Time Truck Monitoring
- Training Material for Additional Enquire FHL Log
- House Manifest Validity Check User Guide
- Enquire House Manifest User Guide
- Excepted Lithium ions / metal batteries mRCL Pre-declaration
AIMS Help Desk
For any general enquiry or customer service, please contact:
Tel. : +852 2949 7601 (Mon - Fri : 8:00 - 12:30; 13:30 - 17:00)
For technical support, please contact:
Tel. : +852 2949 7712 (24 hrs services)